-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Hacking School

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:27:18 -0400

yeah... but....
I don't know how to hack into  a computer.
and I don't think I have to know how to - unless I am going
to write the program to use to prevent people from hacking
into computer's.
even knowing how to hack, doesn't mean you know how to
prevent a computer from being hacked too -
and - hopefully, some good software writers know how to sell
me software to keep a lot of the hackers out of my system.
So I just need to know that I need good software on my
system.
I realize that there will still be hackers out there that
hack that software, but there are enough computers out there
that aren't protected that will be easier pickings than
mine.

a hacking school out in the open though - seems mighty
strange!!

Cris