-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Hacking School

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 18:31:58 -0500

The way I think about it is just like every other tool in the world. that
can be used for  lack of better words) good or evil as decided by the user
welding the tool and their purpose. God gave us the greatest gift of all,
free will. In the light of what you say and fear, please keep in mind that
God is being removed from schools and government, not to mention the Pledge
of Allegiance. I am not meaning to start a discussion on that issue and will
not participate in it further. I am just trying to make a point. And that
is, that it becomes easier to cross the line, when the line is blurred in
someone's up bringing.

Now if the school is being set up strictly for the purpose of hacking into
computers to gain unauthorized data, that is another thing.

To paraphrase Teddy Roosevelt: The biggest defense against attack is to
carry a big stick.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you