-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Grisoft AVG

  • From: "Hank 1&1" <hank@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 23:25:46 -0500

Yes I have all 3 of the places in my update. they all work also.

I have had 3 or more places on my HDD that ZA was installed to, I finely
deleted all them but the one. Yep Grisoft folder it where it goes to auto.
If you have it on another drive and format, You can install and then move
the url.ini and the updates to the new folder and it will stay as the last
update you had. It won't work after a format unless you do the install. the
install goes into your registry.
Are you using IE and OE? I can give you a reg change that you can make the
title say any thing you want it to.
Yours Hank