-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Grisoft AVG

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:16:45 +1200

Thanks, Hank, I have both .cz and .com established, and I have gone to
the website before, but it is a bit of a hassle when the other is so
easy.  I have been out all day, and just tried again with no trouble!
If I can go straight to the right spot on the website, by modifying the
URL it would be worth doing, wouldn't it?   I'll try it and let the list
know if I'm successful.

ML, In  my initial post I did say I had the two sites, thanks. Neither
was working.

Cheers and best wishes,

Rick H