-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Gman ---update

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 05:47:33 -0400

If it's a bad install, there is likely no normal control available to you to
fix these oddities.  The settings are buried within the registry and only
certain ones are ever made available to users (i.e. the Display Settings
applet in Control Panel).  The problems you're reporting include some issues
that are not connected to any of these 'user-accessible' controls.  That's
why a wipe/reinstall is the only recommendation here.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"