-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Giveaway of the Day - Driver Magician 3.28

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 23:37:04 -0400

I downloaded it, but haven't installed it yet (I'll do that in VirtualPC
over the weekend).

And for anyone confused by that rather funny remark, the timer on that page
tells how much time is left before you can no longer download it for free,
not install it.         LOL

http://tinyurl.com/3yur9h

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"