-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Giveaway of the Day - Driver Magician 3.28

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 22:25:41 -0400

Have you personally tried this?  I wonder how they know I've "installed it" in
the four hour time limit?   Make ya wonder <G>
 Regards,

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
            ,,,,,,,,
           Ô¿Ô¬
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                          NRA Life Member
 Fear is the opportunity for courage, not proof of cowardice.

 -- John McCain