-=PCTechTalk=- Re: G-Man or Any who Know ..

  • From: "Ryan Greenier" <rgreenier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:58:45 -0400

Checkout http://certification.comptia.org/a/ for info on the cert
itself. If you're looking for training, you want a lot of hands on...
For practical reasons, I find it's required. So if you don't have the
hardware to do it yourself, you should look for a local training
facility. If you do have hardware, checkout the CBT Nuggets Videos...
I've always had good luck with those on any of the certs I've taken.
As far as the actual test-taking facility, it's going to be at a
Prometric site (maybe vue) which you can find here
http://www.prometric.com/default.htm

I did the A+ 8 years ago when it had Windows 3.1 on it... I'm sure
it's a TON different now. If you're just breaking into the computer
scene, this is a great cert.

- Ryan