-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Vista network setup

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 17:22:05 -0400

I don't have any particular tweaks in mind, Hank.

The idea is just to 'tweak' Vista to your own liking by changing whatever
parts annoy you.  That could include using the Classic interface instead of
Aero, removing the warnings that come up every time you try to do something,
changing the default behaviors for whatever else bugs you, etc..  It's right
the same lines as what we've been doing to XP all these years.       smiles

Peace,
Gman