-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Vista network setup

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 07:51:43 -0400

Been there, done that.  I tweak that bugger too.  But I still do not
get a link to "Troubleshoot" unless you meant that word to mean you
use the info found there as an aid in troubleshooting the connection
rather than an option to click on.

My options are Disable, Status, Repair, Change Windows Firewall
Settings and Open Network Connections.

We must have different meanings for FM because your "ring" comment
went right over my head.  :-))

FM is the typical electronics technician answer to the age old
question:  How does it work?

Thats about the only thing electronical I remember from my Air Force
days as an Electronics Technician.

Don