-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Vista network setup

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 00:52:46 -0400

Both XP and Vista have a Network Setup Wizard as well as a Network
Troubleshooter.  I've used the troubleshooter in XP twice and it fixed the
problem on one of those occasions.  I don't know exactly where it is on
Vista, but in XP, you just click on the networking icon in the Notification
Area and find it on one of the tabs.  I have no idea if it will bring you
any joy, but anything is worth a shot at this point.

Peace,
Gman