-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: The Registry.

  • From: "Percy10" <percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:12:45 +1000

Hi  Rick,  Had a quick look , Now  I know , I will not be going in there
again, above my head.   thanks  for the info .  .   Had problems with  "
Msimn has caused an error KERNEL 32 .DLL Msimn will close  "   Deleted
Outlook Express  6  and  reinstalled  it , same  problem , uninstalled
Internet  Explorer 6 and  Outlook Express 6 and  reinstalled  Internet
Explorer  5.5 and  Outlook Express 5 and all is well now .  Hope this will
help others if they read it .    Thanks again  Rick,   Lionel .