-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Re: Compacting OE Files

  • From: "donbriggs" <donbriggs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 22:17:09 -0500

Thanks to everyone for refreshing my tired old brain. Yes deleting the
Folders.DBX works and also the going ofline works. If MS wasn't so cryptic
with their error messages I would know how to fix problems like this and not
have to remember to keep notes on such things.
Thanks Again to all for your help,
Rocky de Dragon 71 years old and counting
Rocky,

Here is the message from you that explains what you did to fix this problem
last time....