-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Qwik-Fix Pro Special Pricing Offer

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:57:24 -0400

this is the same as what I was feeling - I thought it was free - if you
happened to download it before their deadline -
which is one reason I was confused - It also said something about having to
register it by a certain time to get the 'deal' ha!!!
so - I'm gathering, that it really isn't free -
oh well!!!
thanks!
cris
From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>