-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Free Online Storage

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 22:57:24 -0400

The online storage sites are good for a third line of backup. I have local
backups here, and a third copy online somewhere. Always good should we get
hit with an unfortunate fire. And, as mentioned, either don't store
sensitive data, or if you do have it password protected, or better,
encrypted. I use TrueCrypt, which provides FREE yet HEAVY and SOLID
encryption.

http://www.truecrypt.org

~ SirTroth
~ ICQ: 1717439