-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Formatting External HDD

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 16:07:16 -0400

Ok, you'll need to locate and start up Remote Assistance (NOT Remote Desktop
Connection) from your Start Menu.  Once open, you're looking to 'Invite
someone to ...'.  The method you'll need to use is by Email and you should
use my PCTechTalk at gmail dot com addy.  The wizard is pretty straight
forward, but give a yell if you hit any walls.

Peace,
Gman