-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fonts Tutorial

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:48:51 -0700

Hi Sandy,
most of the software on my computer has help
files in multiple languages.

The help files are often larger than the actual
program.

I just got a new Acer VISTA laptop.
I see it has all the blotted fonts to,
197 fonts in Vista Home premium
I don't think I need "Mongolian Baiti"<G>

I like the way Open Office displays the font while
looking through them it makes choosing one much
easier.

Cheers

Mike