-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fonts Tutorial

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:58:57 -0500

O.K., one last question before I move on to the "real world".  My Xtra fonts
folder is sitting on my desktop and that allows the Amazone font to again
show up in my list of fonts in my programs.  My feeble brain will not tell
me how to get this back where it belongs this morning!  If I move it back
into the Windows folder where it belongs I no longer have the Amazone font.
Question No. 2:  I right clicked on the one in my Xtra fonts folder (which
is apparently the real one and the one in the Windows fonts is the shortcut)
to try to rename it I get the message that it may cease to function if I do
that.  I canceled.  So right now I have the Xtra fonts folder on my desktop
with an Amazone font in it that has just numbers (which I am rapidly
learning by heart!).
And I know I need to get the heck out of here as my brain is really foggy
this morning and will probably be totally non-functioning by this afternoon.
Sandi