-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fonts Tutorial

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:24:16 -0500

Thanks, G, for the clarification.  Gonna hafta put the "fonts project" on
hold for a few days (darn it.  I was having fun!) I have some 'real life'
things to attend to like cleaning the church this morning (small
church--small budget so we take turns cleaning) and a wedding tomorrow out
of town.  Worse yet I seem to be coming down with a nasty cold so I may not
get to do any of those things.
Later Gator!!
Sandi