-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fonts Tutorial

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 00:13:12 -0500

When I was looking around in the fonts folder this afternoon I double
clicked on several and it showed what the font looked like.  Is there a
program that shows them in a list?  And while I was at Linda's Computer Shop
I saw several free apps for managing fonts.  I may try one (or the one you
used, G, to see if I like it.
Sandi