-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firewalls

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 09:07:01 -0500

You'll hear arguments both ways, but Zone Alarm has issues that require it
to be shut down from time to time to coexist with other programs and for
certain LAN games.  A firewall you have to shut down is not very secure.

On 6/6/2003 at 1:55 PM a whisper was heard, and the one known as
Hotredlips779928@xxxxxxx was rumoured to have uttered....