-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox, java,binary files???

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 16:43:04 -0600

The stationery downloads in Internet Explorer the usual way with no
reference to a binary file and no asking to save it first.  So I must have
done something in Firefox to cause this behavior.
As for the Winter Bridge wonder screen, it still will not show the Bridge
and the snow but plays the music.  I am pretty sure I tried to add the
wonder screen before I started using Firefox but I am not absolutely certain
so perhaps I should start over on this one too to see if it makes a
difference.  On this an error message says Application error, Application
failed to run, error while executing and says click for details.  I clicked
for details and got Java Plug in, security, Access control exception.  There
is a long list that I copied and saved.  Also I think I can paste it into a
message to you if you want all that detail.
This was one of my all time favorites for the Holidays and I would like to
be able to use it.
Sandi