-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox error

  • From: Terry from Montana <wannalearn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 06:12:15 -0700

Here's some new info, no error messages when loading secure (https) pages.
The flash update seemed to go okay, said it was successful, but Media
Player said there was an error and Media player could not be installed
but it seemed to have been, it updated the Version number. Incidentally,
I always get an error message when opening  some pictures, it says the
file cannot be found, but it opens it anyway.
Right now I'm not feeling focused enough to follow your instructions,
but will probably try later today.