-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox Revisited

  • From: betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 09:36:46 -0500

You really make me laugh, Don. Thanks so much for your humor.
Disk defrag was perfect. And no, I haven't backed up yet. I have to leave
for several hours, and when I come back, I'll really concentrate on the
other
emails yoo and Troth sent me.

But just a quick thing now, that I discovered this morning when looking at
Component Services.

A provider, Off Prov 10 has been registered in teh WMI name space.
ROOT\MASPPS 10
but did not specify the HostingModel Property. This provider will be run
using the
LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and the provider may
cause a security
violation if it does not correctly impersonate user requests.

There's more to that message. If it's meaningful, I'll send the rest.

And yes, I need to correct whatever is wrong YESTERDAY. I'm a seller on
eBay, and
currently have items being bid on. My nightmare is losing everything,
and not being able
to service, run, fulfull, etc. etc. all that's entailed in having an
eBay store.

Betty