-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox Revisited

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:55:35 -0500

In addition to Troth's questions, it would also be helpful to know about
your computer and your hard drive...

Computer:  Manufacturer and model (i.e. Dell Dimension 8300)  Also a serial
number or service tag number that will help us find it on the inrternet.
Helpful would be info on the processor, RAM, Operating System and other
general info.

Harddrive:  Manufacturer, model and serial numbers.  Also anything else you
know about it.

More important than that... We need to know about *YOU*.  You computer
experience and how comfortable you are opening the case and performing minor
surgeries.  Ever poked around inside?  Maybe to clean out the dust or just
to snoop around?

We also need to need how critical time is.  Does this need to be fixed
YESTERDAY?

Don