-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox Revisited

  • From: betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:07:56 -0500

Thanks again, Troth. That is some story about the loss of your
photos....certainly much
worse than losing bookmarks. I do have a list of the bookmarks. Wish I
knew how to get
them into Opera.
In an earlier email, I thought you had given some indication that the
bad disk message
I got, wasn't as bad as if it had also mentioned sectors and such. At
any rate, I'll keep
my fingers crossed that you come up with something I can use. Disk
Defragmenter won't
do it, huh? I had run it earler today.

Best,
Betty