-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox Revisited

  • From: betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 09:56:49 -0500

Nope...didn't work. I've tried opening it from various places, and it
just won't open. No, wait, I have to qualify: I get a window with just
the bare basics. But none of the icons or work, I can't put an address
into the bar.....can't do one thing.
Do you think I should uninstall all the Mozillas and Firefoxes that are
floating all over the place? And if so, will I lose all my bookmarks, and
settings, etc?

And if so, I would really nead detailed instructions. I'm thick. LOL