-=PCTechTalk=- Re: File uploaded to YahooGroups

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:43:23 -0500

Marc,
    That's odd, especially since Judith has confirmed that the link does
work (although we don't know exactly when it began working).  Since we know
it now works, try it one more time.  If you don't meet with success on this
attempt, I'll send you the file directly.           :O)

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"