-=PCTechTalk=- Re: File uploaded to YahooGroups

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 15:07:17 -0500

Sandi,
    It would only be a problem for you since Yahoo has issues with bouncing
memberships.  Not really sure of the consequences since you're still a
member, even though the addy has been bouncing for quite some time.
Softhome still works, but it can only be accessed through their webmail by
going to softhome.net and putting in your name/pass (they eliminated POP
access unless you 'upgrade' to a for-pay service).

    If you find you're no longer using it, I would change the address at
YahooGroups to reflect one you can more easily access.  Personally, I no
longer use any of my 8 softhome addys.  Instead, I created Gmail accounts
and use those instead.

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"