-=PCTechTalk=- Re: FW: blog link

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:57:16 -0400

Larry,
    Is this the actual page that won't load for her?

    It loaded right up for me and, since it's not a site I've ever been to
before, NoScript had every element blocked.  Thinking that the problem may
be with one of the scripts, I temporarily allowed each support site one by
one (there are a lot of them) until there was nothing left to allow.  At no
time did the site stop coming up, telling me that either the issue has been
fixed already, it's not script related and/or that it's probably something
with her own browser that's blocking up the works.  Of course, all of this
is assuming that this is the exact page giving her fits.