-=PCTechTalk=- Re: FED UP WITH IE7

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 10:02:40 -0400

Hi Handsome,

Looks like though when I buy a new computer (hopefully in a few weeks) that
one will probably have the new windows operating system Vista or whatever
its called along with IE 7.   I hate spending more bucks on another computer
now but need one ;(.  I keep two, one at each location.  I want something
this time that can handle my movie editing better.  This Dell I have now is
running so sluggish at times it seems, I probably have too many programs or
something on it, dont know.  I am going to have to go to DSL though I think
with the new one and get off of dial up.  The one I am on at this location I
do use cable which I like.  Cant really use cable with the new one though as
where it will be located is not my residence and they use DSL.

Christine