-=PCTechTalk=- Re: External HDD format-- Roger

  • From: "Roger" <rcleavitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 12:47:58 -0700

We seemed to have a little confusion heah!
When Sandy said she inserted the CD and rebooted I assumed the machine
booted to the CD and came up with the interface she sent??
I'm beginning to see the picture here now...........
The machine booted into Windows and she opened E:\ to get that page.
She had mentioned she checked on making a bootable CD and I thought she was
successful?
The format of the page threw me I guess? I use Detail View and don't get the
pretty stuff when I open a CD, or anything else for that matter, lol.
I follow you now............ if she sets the boot order to CD first,  the
machine should boot into Super Fdisk and we'll never see that page with all
the pretties on it....................... Super Fdisk looks much different,
lol!