-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Exporting OE Messages

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 20:51:18 -0800

Well duh, I'm sure you told me that before (LOL) - so thanks
again.  I do it so rarely (ahem) that I forgot this simple
method.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com

Judith,
    A simpler method would be to just select the messages you
want to export
and then grab & drag them out of OE into the folder of your
choice.  The
originals will remain within OE, but you'll get individual .EML
files in the
folder with each one representing a single email message.  I
find it much
easier than playing with actual Export controls that don't
always work as
advertised.         :)

Peace,
Gman