-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Error when trying to update Spybot S&D

  • From: "Terry" <glutathionemiracles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 01:36:51 -0600

I don't think so, I'm using Sygate Personal, it has always
asked me if I want to allow it, I check yes and everythings
fine.  This time I also said yes.  And I don't see how it
could interfere with me going to the URL's, IE has permanent
permission to connect.   I'm not behind a router, as far as
I know.  I connect from my home.
I last updated it on 4/20 and had no problems.  Thanks for
the suggestions.