-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Erase hard drive

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:03:52 -0500

Judith,
    There are several free hard drive eraser apps available and most of them
will do what you and your friend wants.  The link below is for one such
program called "CBL Data Shredder".

http://www.cbltech.com/data-recovery/software/data-shredder.html

Peace,
GMan

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"