-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Eastern Europe

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mike <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:51:44 -0400

Cool!  I've been to two of the countries before -- Romania will be a
new one for me.  I'm having mixed feelings about the trip -- the new
house in AZ is at that critical point.........rough framing is about
70% done and electricians are starting now.  I wish this trip came a
little later in the year <G>  Oh well, I'll be back in AZ May 5th.
   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
 Cincinnati, Ohio - Scottsdale, Arizona
 Monday, 4/18/2005, @ 11:48:22 PM EST
 The ardent golfer would play Mount Everest if somebody would  put a
flagstick on top.

 ~ Pete  Dye

==================|:o:|==================

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:58:47 -0700, Mike wrote:
  |   Hi Bob,
  |   Have a good trip, it sounds like a good adventure.
  |
  |   My mothers father was from a small town near Bucharest. He and
  |   Edward G Robson emigrated to England  as 9 year olds.
  |
  |   That side of the family tree is lost due to his changing his
name
  |   when he= emigrated so we don't know the name of the town.
  |
  |   Mike the mod
  |   ******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********
  |
  |   On 4/18/2005 at 10:43 PM The Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
  |
  |   Group,
  |   I just got back from Scottsdale this evening, and am off to
  |   Hungary, Turkey, and Romania tomorrow afternoon.   I was a bit
  |   quiet in Scottsdale this trip - my new Dell XPS computer had a
HD