-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Earthlink update

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:56:00 -0700

I asked a tech--he CLAIMED the server was up and runnning for update. I keep
getting a smartinstaller error of can't connect to the server..and I did that
without any firewall installed and AV turned off.   If you can call it might
help..maybe there is something I am missing. I did a complete reinstall of 2004
that was SUPPOSED to have accelorator with it but it didn't load.  and I still
can't access the server to get 2005. ANY help would be good.  I got thru ONCE
about 5 hours ago but the it downloaded so slow that at the end it raced to the
end and then wouldn't install..so here I am again..geeeez!
ml