-=PCTechTalk=- Re: EMachine question

  • From: "Al & Faythe" <rem41mag@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 22:01:28 -0600

Pat, did your friend check his device manager in My Computer properties &
see if there are any ? marks anywhere after formatting. I did not have
everything format correctly after doing one, and it may just take doing a
repair or looking for updated drivers for the usb? or try another usb cord &
reboot?

just a thought..
Faythe