-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 8

  • From: "Judith Tramayne" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 12:12:41 -0800

Actually I meant this to be more positive -- the program did
what it said and very well.  Even came with a good microphone
too.

I just don't like dictating (smile).

Judith
_________________

I have it and it works pretty good if you take the time to train
the program.  Since I am a fast typist and like to think while
writing, I found it annoying and quit using it.

Apparently I'm not comfortable dictating  my novels or
non-fiction writing. (LOL)

But the program really would be useful for people who can't type
fast and enjoy speaking out loud.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
Sharing is the key to all our $uccess!

Hi Neil,

I was wondering how good the program is.  I had thought about
using it for
my mom at some point who does the one finger typing method ;).
Let me know
what you find out.
thanks