-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Digest #252/website

  • From: "Netty" <nettylee3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:49:22 -0500

Cristy, the music is not mine. :-)  Used with permission.
Thanks for the nice comments. It has been fun and most rewarding.

~Netty~

http://www.surfmore.net/users/nettylee3
  a.. From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  b.. To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  c.. Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:49:52 -0400
Hi Nettie,

I love your website.  It is so easy to get around on it.  Im sure I can get
some pointers from you as well.  I see you have a counter like I was just
talking about wanting.  I looked at your recipe page and see that you made
each recipe a link to its own page, probably what I will need to do.  I see
you also have "cheese biscuits", the only recipe I have on my site yet ;).
I like your "go back" link, I need something like that or that says home.

I love your "Tribute to Mother" page.  Gee, I just saw your scrolling lyrics
to your songs, thats neat also.  Is that you playing the piano?

Oh my gosh, I am so impressed...I just read your page about you.  You are so
talented.  Id love to ask you sometime about how you went about getting your
songs published and all.  "I am/was a performer myself".  Mostly was, but
trying to get back into it.

cristy