-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Deleting.

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:05:09 -0700 (PDT)

yahoo messenger savesall your chatting by default, however you can choose not
ti in the preferances area of Messenger.  For this next area I am using old
braincells but if I remember correctly you can view and delete the lag as well
as choose not to keep them.
~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yahoo Messenger and ICQ probably have a history of the text somewhere. Someone
that uses those needs to clue you in on where. You might be able to find them
yourself by going into each app's install directory. Also, check the help
files. I'm sure someone here is going to respond with an answer, though.

On Eyeball Chat... also never used it... BUT, it's a chatroom, so might now
necessarily have a log on those. But, again, I haven't used it, so can't say
for sure. Do the same as mentioned above (check install directory and help
files).

Sir Troth
ICQ #1717439
AIM/AOL: SirTrothX