-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Deleted Mail

  • From: "Clint D" <driggars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:34:56 -0500

It might not hurt to send them a mail and let them know that you had been
infected and that they should run a scan. Keeping in mind that if one of
your friends caught the virus, then it will be sent back to you some more,
from their address book. So make sure!!!! that you are configured correctly
to detect virus, before you start using your mail program.
Clint