-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Deleted Mail

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 22:34:22 -0400

Juanita,

First, I don't use Outlook so I can't help you.   I think you asked the same
question earlier today and Brenda said she'd look for you.

BTW, have you gone back to the Freelists site and looked for the information?
There are archives of all the posts there.  Brenda's thread was quite lengthy
but you should find all you need there.

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Master NetLord