-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Deleted Mail

  • From: Juanita Kimble <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:26:47 -0500

I only asked this question once. I couldn't understand why it was sent through
again. I am also getting some of the
other messages twice.

I think when I subscribed I subscribed for this forum in outlook epresss
@telepak.net also not knowing what I was
doing I think I also subscribed to the same forum  @yahoo.com. I guess I need
to go to Yahoo and unscribe.
I was afraid if I did it would unsubscribe both places. So you can see I sure
am stupid when it comes to computers.

> Juanita,
>
> First, I don't use Outlook so I can't help you.   I think you asked the same
> question earlier today and Brenda
said she'd look for you.

> BTW, have you gone back to the Freelists site and looked for the information?
>  There are archives of all the posts
there.  Brenda's thread was quite lengthy but you should find all you need
there.