-=PCTechTalk=- Re: DSL help needed

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 18:24:44 -0800

Hi Hank,
you can get the dll here;
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?oleacc
Here you can download oleacc.dll. The file is compressed so you need WinZip
(shareware version) or similar program to uncompress the zip-file. Use the
link below to start downloading oleacc.dll.
Filedescription: Active Accessibility Core Component, v. 4.2.5406.0
(xpclient.010817-1148)
Filesize to download: 75k

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

On 08/01/2004 at 5:30 PM Hank wrote:

Hi, I am trying to set up the software for the Earthling DSL, The set up
says it can't find the OLEACC.DLL file, Anyone know where I can find the
dll and where it goes?