-=PCTechTalk=- Re: DSL - Filters for electrical outlets -

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:25:54 -0600

Hi Rose
When we got our DSL telephone lines, we had to put filters on all the
telephone jacks. ONLY the telephone jacks. We do not have filters on any
appliances what so ever.

So I do not understand or know why filters would be required on appliances
(washer, dryer, refrigerator, mixer, TV, etc, etc)
Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you