-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cool CleanUp! stuff

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 23:43:12 -0400

The very first time you run cleqanup! run it in the DEMO version.  In demo
mode select the option to write to log file.

After running CleanUp! in the Demo mode, refer to that log (see previous
message) and review what all it *would* have removed if you had run the
regular mode.

I can not stress enough that you *must* browse through all the possible
settings under Options before you run the program.

Don