-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Compacting OE Folders

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 20:30:03 -0500

HI Don,

Thanks, because where I live I use dial up, but at my moms house I have
cable service hooked up there..I have a computer at both locations.  Since
my modem decided to be a royal pain for me and I have not figured out how to
fix it yet, I may have to bring my other computer home (the one that shows
it has a modem) and use that and just install my dial up account software to
that computer for now.  Is a pain to do that but, Im thus far  having no
success fixing my modem problem.

christy