-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Compacting OE Folders

  • From: "dswgmail" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 19:24:11 -0500

Go to the Internet Wizard and set up a new account using the settings from
your dialup ISP.  When you click on the icon, you'll connect via dialup.
You will need to set up an account in OE also, but that should happen during
the internet wizard process.

It seems to me that you should be able to be connected to both at the same
time.....  at least in theory... as long as you have separate browser/email
windows open for each.

Pray tell.... why do you want to dial up when you have broadband?

Don