-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CommuniGate?

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 23:55:34 -0500

I'm seeing it in your response... but I'm not seeing it in any original emails
you're sending. Its definitely not showing on this end. To me it looks like its
coming from your ISP... but, curious if its on the incoming or the outgoing.
The group is a bad example. Can you send me a private message off-list so I can
see if its there?
sirtroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
::: Troth :::
ICQ: 1717439